You’ve been granted access to the Vector Sigma Bot Builder to create your own custom Bot. Choose body parts, name, designation, and attributes in this cool activity game. But beware! Vector Sigma was damaged during the Cybertronian War. Shards of Dark Energon have corrupted the database, which could turn your Bots into Terrorcons -- zombie Decepticons that serve Megatron!
Click the < and > arrows by each body part to see all your options.
Note: Some restricted parts do not work together.
- Select your Bot's allegiance: Autobot or Decepticon?
- Try the Randomizer button to create an instant Bot.
- Name your Bot by choosing one name from each list, or use the Randomizer.
- Bot ready? Click the SPARK button to complete it.
- You can save up to 10 Bots. Each can be reloaded into the Builder for upgrades or to inspire a new design.
- To create a new Bot based on another, rebuild it, and then choose a new name.
- Don't save a new Bot in the same bay as one you want to keep.
- When you're done, you can print and share your mechanical marvels!